Shocker AMP - Pewter|
Shocker AMP in pewter. This base AMP features:
- Two-Piece Board Design – With less to move and reconfigure, the Shocker® AMP is easier than ever to switch between ripping fast electro to top-end mechanical operation.
- Faster Frame Removal – The distributed electronics driving the Shocker® AMP also make maintenance faster, by allowing for faster grip frame removal.
- Improved efficiency – It’s hard to believe, perfection could be improved upon but the engineering team behind the Shocker®® found room to further upgrade its efficiency. The Shocker® AMP valve and bolt are the most efficient yet (approximately 20% increase)
- Twist-Lock Bolt – One quick twist de-pressurizes the Shocker® AMP and unlocks its bolt and fire chamber to slide out for quick maintenance in the pits – completely tool free access to both the bolt and valve in one move.
- Ultra-gentle bolt – Efficiency improvements have lowered the Shocker® AMP’s operating pressure from 160psi all the way down to 110psi. Whether on its own in mechanical mode, or combined with the VisionTM anti-chop system as an electro, the Shocker® AMP is more gentle on paint than ever before to make sure it breaks on target and not in the breech.
- Tool Free Solenoid Valve Removal – No tools means faster maintenance. Unlock and remove the Shocker® AMP solenoid valve for cleaning without digging through all the hex wrenches in your tool bag to find the right size.
- Improved Water Resistance – Paintball doesn’t stop when the weather gets rough and neither does the Shocker® AMP. Better protection against moisture intrusion keeps you in the game when others falter.
- New curves – Ergonomic upgrades to the Shocker® AMP grip give an even better feel on the field.
- Slimline Reg Cover – A tighter fit and look, as the Shocker® AMP moves the Shocker® legacy forward as one of the most light and slim professional level tournament markers ever built.
- Compact QEV Module - Fully integrated into the bolt the QEV will insure for the fastest response and improved cycle to cycle consistency.